q Update Your KYC Details
Keeping your valid identity documents/KYC information up to date with your financial institution is a mandatory requirement of the Central Bank of UAE.
q When to Update KYC?
- Upon renewal of identity documents
- When there are changes to names, nationality, residence, signatories, beneficial owners, change of activities, material change of income, etc.
- When the financial institution feels it is necessary to obtain updated or additional information from existing customers as part of periodic review
- Where documents as per current KYC standards weren't submitted when establishing business relationship
- At periodic intervals as per the financial institution’s policy and regulatory requirements
q You may need to submit the following documents according to your category:
- Latest Emirates ID (front and back)
- Latest Passport
- Latest Visa
- Duly signed salary certificate (if required, for salaried customers)
- Proof of residential address in UAE (Ejari, Utility bill or other bank statement from last 3 months)
- Legal name and any other names used
- Current and permanent address, and contact details (Phone number, email, etc.)
- Occupation and sources of income
- Valid business approval documentation like licenses, chamber of commerce registration, certificate of incorporation, etc.
- Business conduct documentation like Memorandum of Association (“MOA”), Amendment to MOA, Board Resolution, authorities to open, operate and close corporate deposits accounts, borrowing powers, civil agency agreement, Power of Attorney (“POA”), etc.
- Passport for all shareholders, directors and POA
- Emirates ID Card for all shareholders, directors and POA
- Visa for all shareholders, directors and POA
- Proof of operating address in UAE (Ejari, Utility bill or other bank statement from last 3 months)
- Legal name of the Company
- Present mailing address of the business
- Contact details (Phone number, email, etc.)
- Details about the owners, partners, controlling persons, and authorized signatories
- In addition to the above, you may also be required to provide information and/or documentation related to your business and account transactions
q Ways to update your KYC
Below are the options available to submit required documents as per your convenience
Send us an email Deliver to our Office
email@example.com Address: Mawarid Finance PJSC
Al Sayyah Building, Showroom No. 3
Ground Floor, Al Quoz, U.A.E.
For further queries and to track the status of KYC remediation request, give us a call at +971 (0)4 3040888 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Please note that expired ID documents are to be updated to Mawarid Finance PJSC within 30 days from the date of its expiry.